- Has an excellent SLAM positioning and navigation technology making movement more free.
- The robot relies on KEENON's independently developed SLAM synchronous localization and map construction system to run stably and efficiently in restaurants and other application scenarios. It relies on a series of sensors and multi-sensor fusion algorithms such as encoder, gyroscope (IMU), LiDAR ODOM, LiDAR, Image Module,
UWB and WIFI,The robot has high precision positioning, flexible movement and high robustness.
- Depth vision, stereo vision (RGBD), laser radar (LIDAR), collision sensor and infrared ranging make the robot more flexible and effective in avoiding obstacles. Through touch sensor, Android control system increases robot interaction diversity and scene adaptability.
- Through the self-developed communication system, intelligent robot coordination can realize the AI distribution scheduling, ensuring the cooperation of multiple robots to complete the distribution tasks safely and efficiently.
- The robot is more adaptive to the environment with ultra-flexible regional speed limit function, which adjusts its own speed according to the slope of the ground.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
NO RETURNS, NO REFUNDS on PPE supplies. We recommend contacting our office at firstname.lastname@example.org and order a sample to approve product quality prior to final purchase.
An even exchange will be provided ONLY for defected products! Client has 14 calendar days to inspect all products and submit a request for an exchange of any defected products found within that time frame. Exchanges will be within the same production lead time but no later than 30 calendar days.